Friday 30 March 2018

Sneaky peak part one

Here's a little excerpt from Forever Dark to tempt you with. I will be posting one more soon don't miss out!


“Its Riley, isn't it? I can handle him,” he says brushing his lips against hers once more.
She pushes her hand against his chest. “I can't do this,” she says. Maddox leans back, sitting on his heels. Camilla rises and gets off the bed, retrieving her clothes from the floor.
“I don't understand,” Maddox says.
          She pulls her t-shirt over her head and glances toward him. “I'm sorry, Maddox. This was a mistake.

 I shouldn't have come here,” she says, pulling on her jeans.


          He moves toward her, and grasps her face between his hands. “Then, why did you?” he asks softly.

          Tears brim in her eyes at his tenderness, “I needed to feel wanted,” she admits.

         “Did I not make you feel that way?” he asks.

           She laughs and sobs at the same time. “That’s the problem, you did more than that, but I would be selfish to take advantage of it, Maddox. You said yourself, we're not meant to be together,” she says.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Forever Dark poster

What do you think of my poster design for Forever Dark?