Sunday 1 April 2018

My writing Journey




What do you picture when you think of an author writing their book? A cosy office crammed with all their home comforts? Perhaps a seat by a roaring fire? Or even in a quiet conservatory with birdsong for inspiration.
My reality is far from this unfortunately. When I sit down to write my books its at the kitchen table. My background music is the washing machine (mine is extremely loud) and the kids running around the house interrupting me every five minutes with demands for food or help in dressing a barbie doll.
As you can see its far from glamorous and highly frustrating at times but I manage. We all overcome obstacles to get what we want and my writing is no exception.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Forever Dark poster

What do you think of my poster design for Forever Dark?