Thursday 31 May 2018

Familiar faces



So you've just finished reading the Twisted Bloodlines series and are suffering from withdrawal :) I know this feeling well and as my readers have told me, they miss my lovable characters and so do I but what if I told you that there are a few characters from the series that feature in another of my books? Yes, that's right, Forever Dark features a few familiar faces! Remember Trey? Of course you do and his other half Talia who features in Curses And Deception. And what about Sabrina and Callum from The Beasts Unveiled? Even Jase, Megan's brother makes an appearance so what are you waiting for? Rejoin your favourite characters and meet some new ones in the world of Forever Dark.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Forever Dark poster

What do you think of my poster design for Forever Dark?